Learning to drive is a skill for life so get the learner's edge!
At Fifth Gear Motoring we have over 15 years experience teaching learners in the ACT and Queanbeyan area and have used the ACT logbook system since it was first introduced in 1998.
We aim to educate drivers to a standard that gives them the ability to be both a proactive and defensive driver. We use the ACT Government Log Book system to assess drivers for their Provisional license; however our training is more comprehensive than the minimum standard required. Our training covers both practical skills to be a safe driver, but more importantly the correct attitude for driving on Australian roads and conditions. We also provide training for the Government Driving Test.
Learning with Fifth Gear Motoring:
- Automatic and Manual lessons.
- Cert IV qualified/accredited instructors.
- All trainers have undertaken additional training.
- Smoke free vehicles.
- Experience in teaching Learners with special needs such as Aspergers, Anxiety, Physical and Intellectual disabilities.
- Dual controlled vehicles.
- Drivers of all levels of skill and experience are welcome.
- Phone support for the learner/parent.
- Written practice sheets available.
- We use one of the safest cars on the road, The MINI Cooper (5 star NCAP rating).
- Lessons are conducted in the ACT and Queanbeyan.
- Lesson price is $78 and the lessons duration is 1 hour..
Please feel free to email in any enquiries or call the office on 0466 460 911. We do have an on line booking form to get you started. This does not commit you to anything, however one of our staff will contact you to answer any questions or help you get a lesson booked.